What is the technology of pressing?
Cold-pressed Sunflower oil Elixir is made according to a traditional recipe from Transylvania, which was adapted to modern technologies. We are producing ourselves the oil by cold-pressing the seeds which we harvest from our farm land. Dachim, the producer of Elixir oils, supervises the entire cycle of production, from planting, growing, harvesting, extracting the oil, and then dispensing it. After pressing, the oil is decanted for a month, this way preserving intact the taste and flavor. Sunflower Oil Elixir is a premium product, 100% natural, extracted through cold-pressing. We use high quality oleic seeds, cultivated and harvested in our own farms. It is a rich source of vitamin E, with a high content of healthy unsaturated fats, necessary for a healthy diet.
The most important benefits from regular use of Sunflower cold pressed oil are:
- It’s concentrated in fatty acids, like Omega 6 and Omega 9. It is rich in linoleic acid and monounsaturated oleic acid (providing “good cholesterol” in the blood).
- It contains a complex of vitamin B and it’s a rich source for vitamin E. This is a strong lipid soluble antioxidant, necessary for the stability of cellular membrane integrity, for the health of mucous membranes and of skin, by limiting free radicals. Niacin and pyridoxine are two vitamins from the B complex which are abundant in sunflower seeds. Niacin helps reduce the LDL-cholesterol from the blood. Also, GABA activity is supported through use of sunflower oil, which helps to reduce anxiety and neurosis.
- Sunflower oil Elixir is a rich source of essential minerals like calcium, iron, manganese, zinc, selenium and copper. These minerals play a vital role in bone health; they produce red cells and enzyme, play a role in hormone production and regulate muscular, cardiac and skeletal activities.
Anti-inflammatory and cardiovascular properties
Cold-pressed sunflower oil is an excellent source of vitamin E, a primary lipid soluble antioxidant. It neutralizes free radicals which would deter structures and molecules that contain fat, like cellular membranes, brain cells and cholesterol. By protecting these cellular and molecular components, vitamin E has significant anti-inflammatory effects which reduce asthma symptoms, osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis.
Vitamin E plays a very important part in preventing cardiovascular disease. Vitamin E is one of the main antioxidants found in the blood stream which prevent cholesterol particles LDL and HDL from oxidation. The oxidized LDL thickens the arteries and initiates the process of atherosclerosis. Studies show that a high amount of vitamin E can reduce significantly the risk of developing arteriosclerosis and, consequently, blocked arteries, heart attack or cerebral vascular accident. Actually, studies show that people, who have more vitamin E, have a lower risk of dying of a heart attack, than those with a vitamin E deficiency.
Sunflower oil is a good choice for your heart’s health!
Detoxification and prevention of cancer with Selenium
Sunflower oil is a good source of selenium, a very important trace mineral for our health. Many studies have argued for a strong, inverse correlation between the consumption of selenium and the incidence of cancer.
Selenium induces ADN repair and helps with the synthesis of destroyed cells, to inhibit the proliferation of cancer cells and to induce their apoptosis, so the body eliminates damaged or abnormal cells.
. In addition, sunflower seeds contain poly-phenolic compounds like chlorogenic acid, caffeic acid etc. These compounds are natural antioxidants which favor the elimination of harmful oxidant molecules from the body. Also, the chlorogenic acid helps with the reduction of sugar from the blood, by reducing glycogen from the liver.
By eating a healthy diet that includes cold-pressed oil, we encourage a natural detox!
Healthy muscles and high energy boost
Magnesium is necessary for the health of the bones and for producing energy. Almost two thirds of your magnesium is found in bones. Magnesium balances calcium, contributing to nervous regulation and vasomotor tone. In many nervous cells, magnesium serves as blocker of the calcium channels. By blocking calcium, magnesium maintains nerves, muscles and blood vessels relaxed.
If our diet offers us too little magnesium, then we are predisposed to high blood pressure, muscle spasms (including coronary artery spasm or bronchospasms, symptomatic for asthma), headaches, migraine, but also muscle cramps, tension, pain and fatigue.
Sunflower seeds are a good source of protein with quality amino acids, like tryptophan and Magnesium. This nutrient cocktail is essential for the growth and development of muscles and bones, especially in the case of children.
We look after the health of our muscular system and we are full of energy, with the right diet!
How to use?
. We recommend having one spoon in the morning, on an empty stomach, to optimize bile flow, for teeth whitening, to increase blood flow and for the invigorating effect it has on the body. From a nutritional stand, sunflower is rich in Omega 3 and Omega 6, vitamin E, has a high lecithin content, which fortifies the nervous system. Its benefic effects are felt for the endocrine system and for the cellular regeneration of the body, also, because it is antioxidant.
First press Sunflower oil Elixir can be used for any dish, either for frying potatoes, baking cakes or for sophisticated recipes.
Nutrition facts for 100 g of oil:
- Calories: 900 kcal/ 3701 kj
- Total fat: 99,87g from which:
- – saturated fatty acids: 10,08g
- – monounsaturated fatty acids (Omega 9): 28,29 g
- – polyunsaturated fatty acids (Omega 6): 61,50 g
- Total carbohydrates/protein/dietary fiber: under 0,5 g
Labels: 1 liter, sunflower oil, oil, cold-pressed oil
|Measures||10 x 25 x 6 cm|
|Packing||1 Bottle, 6-Pack Bottles|